I’ve been honored with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from my dear friend Cosette Paneque, owner of Stumble Down Under!
Thank you so much, Cosette! What a special surprise! And thank you so much for putting me and my
measly little blog into your “Excellent” list! I’ve got a LOT to live up to! hehe
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the “Very Inspiring Blog Award” logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
- I was born about 30 miles west of Pisa, Italy — Army brat. 😀
- I have 5 beautiful and lovely children (3 boys — 23, 17 and 18 months; 2 girls — 20 & 19) .
- I love watching old reruns of Dr. Who (with Tom Baker) and the original Star Trek.
- I’m proud of the fact that Scooby-Doo is just the same age as me 😀
- I LOVE my smartphone and cannot fathom going to a “regular” cellphone with a standard number keypad. I get hives even thinking the thought! o.O
- I know how to cook and bake ( Thanks, Mom <3) but I don’t like cooking. And I’m a selfish baker 😀 (when I want it, I will make it! LOLz)
- I LOVE Pinup girl art! LOVE LOVE LOVE … Love it!
15 Inspiring Blogs
These blogs are listed in my Bloglovin’ page 😉
- Amethyst Tarot
- Amethyst Mahoney
- Leonie Dawson
- Barham Virtual Assistance
- Tales of a Kitchen Witch
- Linda’s Realm
- Treegold and Beegold
- Social Boost
- The Word Chef
- Prosperity’s Kitchen
- Word Carnivals
- Creative Possibilities
- The Muse Charmer
- Gracefully Naturally You
These are only a fraction of some of my favorite blogs that inspire me one way or another.
Now it’s your turn! Do you have any favorite or inspiring blogs?
Latest posts by Gypsy LoSavio (see all)
- The Tao of a SoulFull Biz 3 mindsets I needed to change - June 9, 2016
- What I really think about free sessions & why I don’t offer them Despite what the Gurus tell you - May 16, 2016
- Sometimes You NEED to Make Changes to Open New Doors It's okay to burn some bridges while you are at it! - May 13, 2016