I’ve been honored with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from my dear friend Cosette Paneque, owner of Stumble Down Under!
Thank you so much, Cosette! What a special surprise! And thank you so much for putting me and my
measly little blog into your “Excellent” list! I’ve got a LOT to live up to! hehe
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the ”Very Inspiring Blog Award” logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
- I was born about 30 miles west of Pisa, Italy — Army brat.
- I have 5 beautiful and lovely children (3 boys — 23, 17 and 18 months; 2 girls — 20 & 19) .
- I love watching old reruns of Dr. Who (with Tom Baker) and the original Star Trek.
- I’m proud of the fact that Scooby-Doo is just the same age as me
- I LOVE my smartphone and cannot fathom going to a “regular” cellphone with a standard number keypad. I get hives even thinking the thought! o.O
- I know how to cook and bake ( Thanks, Mom <3) but I don’t like cooking. And I’m a selfish baker (when I want it, I will make it! LOLz)
- I LOVE Pinup girl art! LOVE LOVE LOVE … Love it!
15 Inspiring Blogs
These blogs are listed in my Bloglovin’ page
- Amethyst Tarot
- Amethyst Mahoney
- Leonie Dawson
- Barham Virtual Assistance
- Tales of a Kitchen Witch
- Linda’s Realm
- Treegold and Beegold
- Social Boost
- The Word Chef
- Prosperity’s Kitchen
- Word Carnivals
- Creative Possibilities
- The Muse Charmer
- Gracefully Naturally You
These are only a fraction of some of my favorite blogs that inspire me one way or another.
Now it’s your turn! Do you have any favorite or inspiring blogs?