Last Friday WordPress rolled out yet another update with a beta version of yet another new update coming soon! You can read all about the changes on WordPress’s Blog.
Before I updated this blog, I made sure I backed up my database in two places LOL — through my Dreamhost account and via my blog through one of my security plugins.
Please, if you haven’t already updated your WP to the latest version, get on it right away.
When you don’t keep your WP software updated, you risk so many security vulnerabilities.
Check out some tips on blog security when you read “Keeping Your Blogsite Secure“.
I also list some plugins that I use for security as well
And remember — back up, back up, back up!!!
Latest posts by Kimberly Gypsy LoSavio (see all)
- Wednesday Q & A ~ WordPress Username Security - February 19, 2014
- 7 Ways to Create an Amazing 2014 - January 8, 2014
- Happy 2014! - January 1, 2014
- It’s here! It’s here! WordPress 3.6 – the “Oscar” Version! - August 2, 2013
- Celebrating Lammas Today - August 1, 2013