With huge mental shifts, comes huge energy draining sessions that can affect your positive mojo.
I personally find these to be a good thing, because it means I am making progress YAY!
Believe it or not, your energies get drained with ANYTHING that you do — raising a family, your job (whether outside the home or inside), dealing with people, detoxifying your physical self and/or your mental self … I could go on forever.
Here is a wonderful smoothie recipe to help get your day started — to energize and boost your positive attitude and mojo.
Let me tell you, I do not measure anything so I will list the ingredients for you and you can measure them to your own tastes. When I make these I usually get 2 large glasses out of it. Hey, sharing it part of the Positive Mojo!!
“Positive Mojo” Smoothie Ingredients:
- Berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) — frozen or fresh
- Spinach — a couple fresh leaves
- almond milk or juice of your preference
- Greek Yogurt — I prefer the greek yogurt because of the probiotics
- peanut butter — at least a tablespoon
For those of “muggle” persuasion — fill up the blender, blend until smooth, pour into glasses and drink.
For those of “magickal” persuasion — feel free to infuse your own bit o’ magick while you gather, blend and drink. I like to share a bit with my “faery” friends at least once a month as a token of thanks
Starting every day with a positive attitude sure helps to energize and boost your positive mojo!
One thing I have started doing that is really helping is write down 5 things I am grateful for in my Gratitude journal before I go to bed.
How do you start your day or your week? What kinds of things do you do to keep a positive attitude? Please share in the comment box below!!
Latest posts by Kimberly Gypsy LoSavio (see all)
- Lessons Learned from the Baggage We Carry - April 2, 2014
- Wednesday Q & A ~ WordPress Username Security - February 19, 2014
- 7 Ways to Create an Amazing 2014 - January 8, 2014
- Happy 2014! - January 1, 2014
- It’s here! It’s here! WordPress 3.6 – the “Oscar” Version! - August 2, 2013